Thursday, June 12, 2008

DISTRACTION!

Does anyone remember the sweet television show called distraction? It was a trivia game show where three contestants would have to answer questions while also being well "distracted"

For example to 'ring in' to answer a question one may have to pee to make their buzzer go off. sound disgusting? I think it's awesome. However I'm trailing away from my original thought.

It didn't take long for me to become distracted once school was out. I had a couple big things happen. First I moved into a new apartment, away from my old roomie and all by myself. This move has been exciting and enlightening at the same time. My only complaint is that even though I was looking for JC, looking for him all over, I never did find him during my move, and for that I am sorry because I was hoping to make a few badass post out of my move but instead, I got nothing.

Oh wells, there is always next time. JC up up and way!



No comments: