Sunday, May 18, 2008

Chocolate Jesus Part Deux

I find it most difficult to concentrate during the warm spring months. The air is nice and cool while the sun is mellow and warm. It makes for a combination of lazy days and wild nights. Factor into this school work and you can see the equation does not add up properly. While trying to find the delicate balance between end of the quarter work and some nice R and R I figured I would elaborate on Chocolate Jesus a little bit more. For example; did you know that one nude Chocolate Jesus sculpture contains 485,000 odd calories? If you are like most Americans and stick to a strict 2000 calories a day one Chocolate Jesus would be enough to sustain you for 242 days. That's like almost a year. kinda.

This is a book. Chocolate Jesus by Stephan Jaramillo. I couldn't find like an official webpage or anything, but he's basically a dude, who has written three books. Going Postal, The Scoundrel, and Chocolate Jesus. Chocolate Jesus is a story about Wilbur Bea, the son of Mrs. Bea who built a candy empire from the ground up. Wilbur has been appointed CEO or some shit, but as long as his mother is still alive he is second in command. Anyway he enjoys hookers and booze and living frivolously. I imagine somewhere Jesus candy is made from chocolate, but the Amazon.com preview only spanned 8 pages.



1 comment:

LEOGUSTO said...

Actually I think I live with Jesus Christ. Did you see my roommate Chris? I have a few portraits of him and definitely resembles the son of god. I'll try to post them in the next couple of days. If you need to stand next to great lookalike for a pic, holla back.