Monday, April 14, 2008

The erotic scent of JC

The internets never fail to amaze me. While wandering around looking for a blow-up Jesus doll (Which does not exist, can you say untapped market?) I found a few JC items of interest. First of all, have you ever wondered what JC smelled like? I figured wandering the dessert and the Middle East in a time before showers would lead to a fairly disgusting smell shared by all. I found out this was wrong, Jesus smells like myrrh, aloe, and cassia. Apparently this creates a "cinnamon" like smell according to the makers website www.hisessence.com. Now you can tap into this smellstravaganza and make your home, office, or bathroom smell like my man JC.

After not being able to find a blow-up JC, I was somewhat satisfied to find that both Jesus Christ action figures, and bobble head dolls (Black and White!) exist. Although you cannot drive in the carpool lane with these toys like you could with a blow-up JC, at least they offer a little in the department of making Jesus fun.









Next time:
Female Jesus (For real this time)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danko, my child. We must not allow ourselves to get angry over trivial matters. I can appreciate your love and devotion to my son Jesus.

Unknown said...

Sweet merciful Christ, Tim...Just when I thought I was going to burn in hell alone...you pull through with this...I miss you.
By the way...have you read the back of the action figure box? It reads,"This action figure may not be able to walk on water...but he floats". How do I know this, you may ask yourself? I own one. I love myself.

Unknown said...

Oh,l Timmy boy! Have I got a product for you! Check it out at www.crossmp3player.com
May Jesus be with you

I heart you!
Missy