Tuesday, April 8, 2008

JC and ME Photoshoot Numba One

I am always surprised where JC pops up in my everyday life. After leaving my last class yesterday I decided to meet my good friend Rick at High Street Tattoo as he was getting some new ink done by Ryan Hadley. This was my first time in their South High St. location and naturally I became a curious George so to speak, and snooped around the shop. After deciding on some new ink myself, I sat down and let the needle feed my forearm. In a moment of slight pain I winced and looked up only to see a figurine statue of JC looking down on me from above situated on a wooden overhang just under the ceiling. Knowing there was a definite photo opportunity we grabbed a ladder from the basement and I climbed up above the LCD tv which was playing Superbad, one of the best movies ever, if you like dick drawings. (See end of post)

The view from behind JC's shoulders was amazing. I had a complete Jesus eye view of the entire tattoo shop and for a moment I felt supernatural, although maybe I just had Superbad on my mind. The result was these fine pictures, the first of many, of JC and ME. Which leads me to my next point, I would love to see some photographs of JC and YOU, which can be e-mailed to jcandmepics(at)gmail.com


Oh yea, just for fun, who doesn't like dicks?



Next time:
Mission Statement

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, it's not quite "JC and me" but... when I was getting my ink done on my lower back i was sitting with my feet on a tackle box and bent over with my head at my knees... I'm in horrible pain and I start praying because what picture is there on the tackle box? That would be Mother Mary... So, between "ouch" and "OUCH" I'm looking at a sticker of the Virgin Mary in her iconic pose. Thought you might appreciate that...