Saturday, April 12, 2008

JC Spotted in Bryan, Ohio

So here I am in Bryan, Ohio, where I grew up. I mean I was born in Texas, but I grew up in Ohio. Anyway, Bryan is a small town of about 8000 people famous for Ohio Art the Etch-A-Sketch toy company, and Spangler Candy the makers of the Dum-Dum lollypop. Here I was in my parent's home and my sister asked for some help regarding a computer question. I wandered into my Mother's office only to see a picture hanging on the wall. He looked right at me and smiled; my man JC! Although this was just a picture it fit the bill, I quickly got my Dad's attention and had him snap a picture. Boom, JC photo shoot #2.

Next time:
Female Jesus (I swear)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You only found one picture? There should be another one somewhere...

-Al-X_Everett- said...

http://blog.herbietown.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/blasphemy.jpg

This is about the funniest picture I've ever seen that I stumbled across just now. You could recreate it.