Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jesus Downloads MP3's

Well I was up at Scarlet and Grey Cafe tonight to see EOTO perform. I ran into a bunch of my friends and danced my ass off. It was a great time.

Upon returning to my apartment I perused my comments in a narcissistic manner and noticed my friend Missy left a fabulous link that made me literally LoL.



Did you all see that? This is totally for real and totally legit. The website (http://www.crossmp3player.com/) claims the following:


"Listen To Bible Audio ... Enjoy Your Music ... Display Your Faith Anytime and Any Place With A Cross Shaped MP3 Player."


Holy smokes it's also preloaded with a sweet 17 hours that encompasses the entire New Testament! Can you say marathon? I wonder how angry people would get if somehow an entire shipment of cross mp3 players went out loaded with Marilyn Manson by "accident."


Next time:
Female Jesus!

No comments: