Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He Came On April Fools Day

It's true. Jesus came on April Fools Day. This is hardly a crack at Christianity, rather cold hard fact, Jesus came to earth on April 1st., 2008. I was there. Well he was there, we both were there and it was great. As a Jew I think JC and I have always had a certain connection that most others in the world lack. I didn't choose to make this blog, JC came down from Heaven and selected me. I am the chosen one, I am destined to travel the city, for 40 days and nights. I will find the JC's in the world and take my picture with them.

And I encourage everyone out there in internet land to enter regular land, (armed with a camera of course) and seek out your own JC and YOU photos. Together we can take over the internet, with a little help from my boy JC.

1 comment:

C said...

Can't wait to see your photo album with JC.