Monday, April 28, 2008

Jesus Answers Prayers

I was at home a few nights ago praying for success with my BFA review when I decided to toss in a little add for JC-and-ME during my prayer session. Apparently the BFA outcome is still up in the air, bu JC himself commented back on the advertisement I stuck in my last prayer session.

From http://www.emailsfromjesus.com/2008/04/what_the_cluck.html


What the cluck?

[You already know this] but I run a little blog called JC and ME located at http://jc-and-me.blogspot.com

I was wondering if you had been there Jesus, and am I doomed to an eternity of hellfire, or will I be up there with your father and Colonel Sanders eating popcorn chicken?

Please, pray for my soul Jesus.

Tim



Dear child,

I'm happy to see you've finally accepted those voices in your head as me. I have indeed visited your site and that banner looks nothing like me.

So while you're welcome here, you'll have to room with the Colonel. Don't mind the hundreds of peckers. Just don't sleep with your mouth open.

All my love,
JHC

Posted by Jesus H. Christ on April 24, 2008 9:53 PM

1 comment:

Progressive Mexican said...

I really like the playful work that you're doing with this blog rather than trying to make it too serious. I'd like to see more pictures, though. Perhaps some ironic juxtaposition?