Sunday, April 20, 2008

In the Spirit of the Season

When I first started this blog I did some serious Jesus picture research and thought I had seen damn near all Google images had to offer. I completely forgot about the stoner's of the interwebs with their bongs in hand thinking of clever things to add marijuana too.

In a holiday celebration I realized the link Hope sent me was just in time for 4/20. Since I'm no longer a freshman in high school I didn't even realize this until well into the afternoon. I again became pumped about making a new post about JC to the 420, and putting off the female Jesus thing even longer was just an added bonus.

Searching Google images I found a sweet WWJS picture I just had to share with everyone. I stole this picture from Clint's blog.

Next time:
ASL? 14/F/Heaven

3 comments:

ClintJCL said...

Heh, glad you enjoyed it.

Hope Moore said...

I thought you'd like that link ;o)

I love your blog! :oD

ClintJCL said...

Thanks!!